The moral sewer that Georgia Republicans accept as normal
Two years and four months of the Trump presidency have proven beyond the shadow of a doubt: Republicans have established the most immoral, corrupt, racist, and xenophobic Administration in American history. That conclusion would apply even if you removed all consideration of the Mueller investigation and report. Every day, Trump’s unhinged Tweets alone prove his unfitness to be president.
Johnny Isakson and Donald Trump are waging a war against God’s 10 Commandments, Jesus’ Golden Rule, and common human decency.
Here is a small–very small–selection of the more recent reports that reaffirm the depravity that Senator Johnny Isakson and his GOP colleagues consider normal. Once more, some voices of the few remaining real conservatives left are the most forceful and eloquent in their denunciation of the Trump/Isakson Republican Party.
Foremost among them is Max Boot, a former editorial writer for the Wall Street Journal. He is currently the Jeane J. Kirkpatrick senior fellow for national security studies at the Council on Foreign Relations and a global affairs analyst for the Washington Post and CNN. He is the author of “The Corrosion of Conservatism: Why I Left the Right.”
By Max Boot:
- The GOP’s declaration of moral bankruptcy
“A party of hypocrites and craven partisans.”
- Guess what? Trump has no clue how to stop undocumented immigrants. “The president’s only solution? Trolling the libs.”
- Trump is trashing the rule of law to stay in power
- Two years of Trump have shaken my faith in America
By Jennifer Rubin, conservative Washington Post columnist:
US wants to build more tents at border to detain migrants
“The Trump administration wants to open two new tent facilities to temporarily detain up to 1,000 parents and children near the southern border, as advocates sharply criticize the conditions inside the tents already used to hold migrants.”
- Fresh signs of Trump’s unfitness have emerged
- Have you left no sense of decency?
By Richard Cohen.
“The president is intent on making Ilhan Omar the face of the Democratic Party — a caricature that’s leftist, anti-Semitic, nonwhite and non-Christian.”
- Trump’s ‘Gift for Hatred’
- Barbara Bush viewed Donald Trump as a ‘symbol of greed’
- Impeachment should be a no-brainer, no matter what the Mueller report says
Donald Trump has none of the traits the founders thought essential for presidents.
- Trump vetoes resolution to end U.S. participation in Yemen’s civil war
- Trump’s budget slashes science. Here’s what would be lost.
- Trump tweets video edited to suggest Omar dismissive of 9/11
- ‘This is endangering lives. It has to stop’: Rep. Ilhan Omar says death threats spiked after Trump tweet