Senator David Perdue on this MLK Day went on Twitter to sing the Reverend’s praise.
Good for you, Senator Perdue. Now, will you explain your support for a racist-spouting President who:
- Says a U.S, judge of Mexican heritage is inherently biased
- Lies about most Hispanic migrants being criminals, and calls them animals who are infesting America?
- Praised neo-Nazi demonstrators
- Labeled African countries as “s–tholes”
- Told Congresswomen of color to go back where they came from
- Called for the continued prosecution of falsely accused black men found to be innocent
- Called for a ban on all Muslims entering the U.S.
Your fine words on MLK Day, Senator Perdue, do not erase your track record of supporting an overtly racist, xenophobic, misogynistic President. Or, your being an avid supporter of the most corrupt Administration in American history. And would you care to talk about mocking the handicapped?