Donald Trump’s Administration and the Republican Party–yes, the whole damn Party–have produced such a disaster, for IndieDems to bother to even marshal a critical commentary gives the Republicans more than their due. A recitation of the bare facts suffices. Below, a mere 48 hours of media reports and commentary that show the depths to which Trump’s Republicans have taken us.
As you read, remember: this is what Georgia Republicans consider good government that is going to make America great again. Here is the level of ignorance, willful blindness, and immorality that define the hearts and souls of Johnny Isakson, David Perdue, Barry Loudermilk, Brian Kemp, et al.
- Trump is a slapstick genius for the comically disastrous way he runs the country
- Mitch McConnell is the problem
- The GOP has become the pro-Russia party
- Russian Oligarch and Allies Could Benefit From Sanctions Deal
- ‘Absolutely out of control’: Former aide’s book depicts life in Trump’s White House
- The Trump administration’s season of covert cruelty toward children
Trump Lays Wreath at Brief Visit to Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
The visit lasted less than two minutes and had not been listed on his public schedule. He made it only after civil rights leaders had criticized his indifference