Why bother with more reports of the hideous damage Trump and his Republicans are inflicting on America? Because the very fact of how repetitious they have become threatens to lull us into complacency.
Plus, look at the chilling message of the latest polls. Trump’s approval rating has gone up along with his viciousness, and the prospect of a Democratic tsunami in November has declined.
Yes, Democrats need more of a positive message about our agenda for America, but relentless focus on his moral and intellectual corruption must be in the forefront.
And never forget: Trump has the unstinting support of Georgia Republicans, led by Johnny Isakson, David Perdue, Karen Handel, and Barry Loudermilk.
- Just when you think Trump and his apologists couldn’t get worse . .
- ‘Horseface,’ ‘Lowlife,’ ‘Fat, Ugly’: How the President Demeans Women
- With ‘Horseface,’ Trump initiates another personal attack on a female adversary
- Trump subverts our democracy with his lies
- Fact check: Donald Trump’s ’60 Minutes’ interview included false, misleading claims
- The news…confirms it: Donald Trump is the worst person ever to be president
- Trump’s fanciful, falsehood-filled AP interview, annotated